Tuesday 29 April 2008

Guest Post Three: Guilty Pleasures (or are you rrrready!)

Hello again devoted readers of the blog of the ill-tempered fowl,

Today, I am going to let you in on a little secret about VC and me...

We love American Gladiators!!! Okaaaay, I love it and cheer at the contenders on the telly, but VC is slightly more restrained and prefers to poke fun at the muscle bound hulks...

Below, for your viewing pleasure, are two of the lovely scary specimens themselves, compared to two well known characters - do let us know if you think the comparison is accurate!

Ken.............................Titan



Vicky.............................Fury

Even better news, Gladiators is coming back, with the wonderful (VC made me put that in) John Anderson - woo yeah! Takes me back to childhood Saturday evenings cheering with my folks oop North :o)

Anyhoo, that's all from me, until next time,

NBM xx

7 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Vicky:Fury - separated at birth surely - the likeness is uncanny!! (It's all in the abs)

Good job NBM - how's the dreaded D going?

Could you please let VC know I have been buying PG Tips for the hats and T-towels - we have rather a lot of tea.....do you need any?......sorry, stupid question!!

xx

Lindsey said...

Vicky Pollard on Gladiators! Now that would be a prog to watch. :0)

trash said...

those comparisons are really funny - I think there is nothing better than a good telly programme to mock and generally point and laugh at!

Kitsch n Zinc said...

Those comparisons are spot on! I would love to see Vicky on the new Gladiators - do have you inside info?? ;o)

Charlie P said...

Woooooooooo! Gladiators is coming back!

Monkee Maker said...

Oh yes ... those are a couple of fab looky-likeys! I used to love that aging pouty balding/mulleted one .... was it Scorpian?

I'll bet Ulrika won't be coming back to present the new series ....

:)

lauren bergold said...

i'm rooting for vicky, definitely! for a start, she out WEIGHS all of them...and no doubt...can run rings round them logically! (tho that TITAN looks pretty darned smart to me!) :)