Saturday 24 May 2008

Introducing a new Saturday feature...

... that, for want of a better title, I will be calling:

'I saw this when I was out and about and I liked it' Saturdays

Now that I have a camera of my own, I've been looking out for things to snap that I see when I'm out and about, and I've been surprised by how many little things I've spotted that are interesting, or inspiring, or amusing, or just look good.

So without further ado, here is ISTWIWOAAAILI Saturdays #1:


Not the best picture, but you'll see why I like it :o)

Rightio, I need to go and prepare myself for this evening's spectacular cultural event. But one quick thing before I go: Karen Lizzie, I don't know if you'll read this, but thank you for your very moving comment on my last post (and thanks also to others who left kind comments about my 10k run).

Over and out for now,
VCxx

4 comments:

Kitty said...

What a splendid new weekend feature ... this could spread and spread! Did you know that Lt Columbo's Christian name was mentioned only once in any of the fillums/programmes. Do you know what it was? I do! x

Unknown said...

Go on Kitty - share it!!
I love this new feature - look forward to seeing what you snap next saturday too!

Locket Pocket said...

Great new feature with a really snappy title! Looking forward to seeing more! Lucy x

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooooooh!

ok, i am semi-NBM-ishly phillistinic (is that a word? ok, but let's PRETEND it is, anyway!) on the topic of columbo as detective/tv show...BUT...it turns out...i am QUITE A FAN of columbo as *wall decor*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(who knew?!)

(ps: is that a "BANKSY" original?)