Saturday 29 March 2008

A brief update

I have so many things I would like to post about... but most of them really need pictures, and unfortunately my NBM has gone away this weekend (again!) and taken the camera with her. Which is fair enough really, as it is hers. So, I'll jut have to hang fire on those things until after the weekend.

Anyhoo, speaking of the NBM, thanks so much to everyone who left kind birthday wishes for her - she was very pleased and really enjoyed reading them all. Also, thanks to those of you who expressed interest in seeing the contents of her birthday gift... which is sitting next to me as I type, but you'll just have to wait until the camera gets back to see a piccie.

The other non-picture-reliant thing I wanted to say is to apologise for the sporadic nature of my blog posts recently, and of my comments on all your blogs. It's due to a large amount of work that I'm trying to get done, and I should also aplogise in advance, because it is likely to continue until my final deadline in May. After that, I'll be stalking you all again with alarming regularity ;o)

Rightio, just before I go and watch some of the Top Gear Polar Challenge (so funny!), I have a link for anyone who:

a) liked the Owl cartoon in my last post
b) also likes monkeys.

If the above applies to you, then this might appeal to you... although I don't think it's quite as good as the other Owl cartoon.

Or, if you fancy something a little more interactive... PG Tips monkey game, anyone?

Hapy weekend
VCxx

6 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Oh maaaaaaaaan - I have no hand/eye coordination and lost - BIG TIME!!

Thanks for the links. Think I prefered the Owl one!!

Another weekend without NBM? That's a bit harsh. No camera may just be pushing it a bit!! Next time she's away tel her we need the camera.....please!

Going now....

Moogsmum xxx

Monkee Maker said...

NBM-less AND camera-less?? Now that's just not on!

I'm loathe to say, as it did have a monkey after all, but I preferred the eye one too .... just because it was more gruesome I think ....

I keep forgetting to tell you .... when we went down to Cornwall, we stopped off in Sains and I happened upon a lady at a stall who told me if I bought a pack of tea I COULD HAVE A MONKEY BAG!!! So I did! Two new bags - and one with a monkey on .... whooo hoooo!

:)

Locket Pocket said...

So what if it is her camera??????

Gina said...

Me too... I prefered the first cartoon... but have spend a stupid amount of time watching the others! Very unreasonable to have taken her camera by the way!
Gina x

Unknown said...

She's gone away AGAIN???? And taken the camera with her? She needs a talking to ;)

Kitty said...

Well that's a very silly game - my elephant wouldn't go in the right direction at all! I called it a couple of rude names I'm afraid.

Sorry to hear you are on your lonesome again - here's hoping NBM is back home very soon.

Take care. x