Friday 2 November 2007

Happy weekend


Have a happy weekend, everyone. I'm not sure if I'll be around or not (I'll be very busy with the extreme paragliding), but I'll be here on Monday if not before.


And just in case you were wondering: savage chickens... vicious chicken... that's kind of similar, right? Well, I can exclusively reveal that yes, I do look just like the yellow chappies you can observe in the cartoon above. (I'm most like the one on the right of the water cooler. For reference.)

5 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Hey! I'm going extreme paragliding too - maybe I'll see you there!

Funny, I thought you were taller.

Have a happy weekend :)

trash said...

Wow!

I'll be the one at the bottom of the hill with the big catchnet!

Michaela said...

So we're all paragliding together? I've been a bit slow on the blog-reading front lately - you went to North Wales and didn't go to that Mecca of a wool shop - Colinette? (I fell out with them last year for long complicated boring reasons) But it's a wool shop and a half there, get you back to Llanfair Caereinion (sp?) near Welshpool

Melissa J. Lee said...

So, what's un-extreme paragliding then? Hope you're having a weekend, whatever you are (or aren't) doing!

lauren bergold said...

ok, i am not extreme paragliding. or normal paragliding. or remedial paragliding. but i am happy to pitch in by doing EXTRA monday-dreadage, as described in panel three.

(comedy teabag overstock usage #47: luxuriously padded extreme paragliding landing site)