Tuesday 22 January 2008

Picture me

A few days ago, I saw this fun post from Lesley at Tintock Tap.

It's a sort of meme thing I suppose, but with a twist, and it was the twist that appealed to me: you answer some questions about yourself, and you type each answer into a Google image search. Then, for each question, you post one of the images from the first page of results.

I thought it sounded like fun, so I decided to play too... only then I discovered that Trashalou had tagged me with a seven random facts meme, by which time I'd already written most of this post. So, Trashalou: I'm responding to your meme pictorially. I hope you don't mind. I'm afraid you get twice what you bargained for though, because there are fourteen pics, not seven.

So here we go...


1) Age you will be on your next birthday:



2) Place you would like to visit:



3) One of your favourite places:



4) Your favourite object:



5) Your favourite food:



6) Your favourite animal:



7) Your favourite colour:



8) Name of a past pet:



9) Where you live:

(and may I just say, you should be thankful that I didn't go for this picture - I warn you, only click on the link if you have a strong constitution!)


10) First teacher's last name:


11) Your middle name:



12) A bad habit of yours:



13) Your favourite flower:



14) Your favourite holiday:



PHEW!! - all those pictures to upload. I'm quite exhausted now. But it was quite fun, though :o)
I'm not passing it on, but if anyone else wants to give it a go, do feel free - and please let me know if you do, so that I can come and have a nosey at your pictures!

14 comments:

trash said...

Loving it! Good job. I feel this may require a second and perhaps third viewing to take it all in.

Kitty said...

Eeewwww, I've just eaten, and then I wander in here and click on the linky-wotsit, and ... ewww. I absolutely LOVE that wood carving - so beautiful. Cool meme. x

Mrs Moog said...

Ha ha ha - great link!!!

Fab meme VC, although I don't have a clue who your celeb middle name is - showing my age, which is far more than your little 25!!

Moogsmum xx

Locket Pocket said...

I may not be in my right mind as I find myself agreeing with Mrs Moogsmum on her comment about the celeb - (but she's a bit older than me, honest!)

Anyway, how did you get to be only 24 and so crafty and funny? I thought it was something you grew into! (I'm STILL waiting!

Lucy x

P.S. Word verif = "zwerms" good job they didn't show those in your alternative Bristol photo

Monkee Maker said...

Blogger hates me.

Ok .... for the fourth time (talk about RSI - if I have to type this message again I'll be needing one of those fillet thingy's)

..... simply smashing, VC. Although I think you should have gone with that other picture for Brizzle :)

This post must have taken you AGES .... which leads me to think that No. 12 may be particularly relevant?

Your favourite animal is a cutie, although I'm a tad surprised not to see any you-know-whats, or even a chicken ;)

Prague .... love it.

:)

lauren bergold said...

you're going to be marilyn monroe on your next birthday? coooooooool! :)

i *got* the middle name being "kathryn"... (tho i admit my first thought was "shane"!) ...but did you REALLY have a pet called cigar? i confess, like MM, i was expecting "chicken" or "monkeh" for favorite animal...i soooo didn't see "duck" coming; but isn't it lovely to learn new things about one's friends?!

(ps: thank you VERY much for my share of the "not posting the alternate bristol picture" favor. altho...of course i DID click the link anyway...you'd think a girl would LEARN...but nooooooo!)

Michaela said...

Great idea and I loved looking at all the piccies, but it's way too complicated for me to work out. Don't know how to do any of that stuff! And I spent ages trying to work out your favourite holiday place. It looked like the Thames to me. Geography was never one of my strong points! Cigar? No, don't believe you.

trash said...

Hey! Is number two Chile?

Michaela said...

I've done it! Took me bloody hours, but I am a genius and have worked it out! Off for a very large drink now to relax!

Kitsch n Zinc said...

Brilliant post VC - love it! I've done one too, great fun.....hehe

Melissa J. Lee said...

We have the same bad habit - love it!

tintocktap said...

Love the photos and thanks for linking to my blog! Your pet name is as good as my first goldfish's!

Gem said...

I love this! I've had a go on my blog too (I've linked back to you, I think. I'm not very good at links!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.