Thursday 6 September 2007

A little corner of the Internet to call 'home'

So here's the thing: I don't really need a blog. I don't really know what I will blog about. But I've been a lurker and then a commenter on other people's blogs for a while now, and to tell the truth, I'm starting to feel a little bit left out - it looks like fun, and I want to join in!

So, here I am - and I'm secretly quite excited about getting on the property ladder in blogland :o) It may take me a while to make the place feel cosy, so if you are a blog neighbour who happens to be passing by, please bear with me while I attempt to learn the art of blog. I will try to spruce things up a bit - add a lick of paint, find some nice cushions - and make sure everything's spick and span (I worry I might get evicted from cyberspace for making a mess. Or deleting half of the Internet.)

If you're having a look round, do say hello. And if you could remember to wipe your feet on your way in, that'd be great - ta!

1 comment:

Totty Teabag said...

Well, I'm here, I've wiped me feet, but if you turn into one of them Mrs Bucket wimmin who wants people to take their shoes off...I'm off!