... about ME!
Last week, I was tagged by my paper world. This means you get to be told some stuff about me that you probably never realised you wanted to know. I'll do my best to make it interesting, but don't hold your breath - I'm not actually a very interesting person (I know, you'd never guess).
So here goes...
Four places I have worked:
1. A shop (Indonesian imports. Lovely silver jewellery. Sadly now closed down.)
2. Another shop (second-hand books this time.)
3. A university
4. A school
Four places I have lived (I need to cheat a little here as I don't seem to have moved about much):
2. Student halls in Bristol (Nice, but too many fire-alarm evacuations. Students burn a lot of toast.)
3. A shared house in Bristol (Also nice, but very cold in the winter - no central heating, brrrr.)
4. A lovely flat in Bristol (Nicest of the lot as this one has T'Other Half in it. Except when she's out, obviously.)
Four places I have been on holiday:
1. The Isle of Wight. I was two and it was the first time I'd seen a beach. It was raining really quite hard, so for years I thought wellies and plastic macs were appropriate beach attire.
2. Caravanning (is that a word?) in Yorkshire.
3. Prague, in the winter - lots of snow.
4. Cornwall, several times (living in Bristol, it seems so close. But it's not. It takes hours and hours to drive to, especially if you want to go right down to the pointiest bit. I always seem to forget this whenever I think "let's have a weekend in Cornwall".)
Four favourite foods:
1. Pieminister pie 'n' mash with peas and groovy - so yummy. If you get the chance, I urge you to try it. It's the best ever. Fact.
4. Tea (ok, so technically it's a drink. But I couldn't cope without it so I thought I'd best include it here.)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Pieminister (now that I've gone and put the idea in my head).
2. Curled up on my sofa with a cuppa.
3. With my lovely Gran, who'll be back home in Shetland as of tomorrow.
4. Anywhere, really, given that I'm writing this at work (at lunchtime, naturally).
So there you go. I hope you all feel that you know me better now. Although really, I suspect you're all just that bit more confused. I seem to have that effect on folk. Unless it's just me who's confused - who knows.
I think I'm supposed to pass this on to four more people now. But I'm shy, and I'm not sure that I know enough people in blogland yet anyway. So I may surprise you by passing it on at some point in the future. Protect yourselves now - keep one eye open at all times. OK?