Friday 12 October 2007

Drum roll, please...

Thanks VERY MUCH INDEED to everyone who so gamely took part in my KSSP. You are all very lovely people, and I'm glad you joined in :o)


I am still collating the full results of the survey, and hope to post my graphs tomorrow (you thought I was joking about the graphs, didn't you? I really wasn't.)


But now for the important bit: the winner of the KSSP-related prize!


Here are the little green pieces of paper on which I wrote all the entries .....


Entry papers


..... and here is the hat I threw them all in (thanks for the loan of the hat, NBM) .....

Hat



..... and here is the name I picked out, after a bit of a rummage:


Winner!



So hooray for Zoebert, with your count of 32 stitches per minute - you win the KSSP prize! Drop me a line at the_vicious_chicken[at]yahoo.com and I'll arrange to get the prize to you. But I hope you're quite patient: it could be about Christmas-time before it reaches you, what with the postal strike situation in the UK...



My apologies to the non-winners, but thanks again for taking part. (Why not stop by tomorrow for the graphs? I fully expect that the enjoyment you'll get from them will be just as good as winning a prize, if not better. And you won't even have to wait for Royal Mail.)



Happy weekend everyone, VCx


7 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

But wait!! You have to show us what we didn't win! Otherwise how will we know what calibre of goodies you're giving away and whether we want to enter next time???!

Oh .... and well done to Zoebert *sigh* (who knew I was such a bad loser?!)

trash said...

Yeah!

the vicious chicken said...

Erm... oh. ok. Did I just break some blog competition etiquette? Sorry *hangs head in shame*.

I thought it might be nice to keep it a surprise for Zoebert... but then again, even if she sees it now, she's bound to have forgotten what it is by the time Royal Mail manage to get it to her...

So maybe I'll post a picture of the prize tomorrow. But maybe I won't (I'm a little bit worried that you'll all think it's lame if I show you.)
VCx

Monkee Maker said...

Ummmmm. Talking of lame .... and this is a terrible excuse .... but the wine started flowing early at chez Monkee Maker tonight ....

I may have kind of - accidentally - blabbed to Zoebert that she won.

Sorry!! Call it post competition anxiety - call it jealousy - call it what you will, but just don't judge me.

Hic.

Melissa J. Lee said...

Congratulations Zoebert! I like your speed. :) Oh, dear, I didn't realize you were under a postal strike right now.

Zoebert said...

OMG, It was just an honor to enter...I'm sure everyone deserved to win....but I'm glad I did!

monkee maker may have spilled the beans a little, but I was on my way here anyway, to see what life in the (monkey) army was like today.

lauren bergold said...

congratulations to zoebert! lucky, lucky, ridiculously fast-knitting zoebert!!!

see, i'm fine with not WINNING...but apparently i'm still hung up on being *slow*...how very, very ME! :)