Sunday 14 October 2007

Ouch

The only parts of me that don't ache at all are my elbows. Sorest of all is my weary brain, which means that coherent thought is not easy - and neither is blog composing. Thus, all I can offer you are some pictures that NBM took:



Shiny shiny thing mark 2



Delaware provides some innovative medal-modelling


Need sleep now. But graphs tomorrow I hope.
VCx

PS thanks for the comments from well-wishers yesterday. Thinking of your kind words spurred me on at mile 11 when things were getting tough :o)

5 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Well done you!! Another super smashing shiny thing. Watch out you don't become addicted to them now :)

Random Reflections said...

Yay! You did it! Well done.

trash said...

Mmmmm, tastes shiny!! Yay you! Suggest immediate removal from Delaware's clutches. Teeth marks not removable with polish.

Melissa J. Lee said...

Goodness, you're a better woman than I am. Congratulations!!!

lauren bergold said...

oooooh! ahhhhhhhhh! well done! an excellent accomplishment! plus, this shiny, shiny thing is even bigger and shinier than the first...which of course, makes it even better! hooray!